Wednesday 26 September 2012

The Limited Effects Theory - Attitude Change Theory?

Today, I'm gonna talk about 'Attitude Change Theory'.
What is 'Attitude Change Theory'?
Hmm. People can find the sources or definition of Attitude Change Theory via Google so I won't explain so much. Now, I will just give out a example and experience about Attitude Change Theory.

Nowadays, people loves to go shopping. Not only window shopping but really spend money to buy something home. Maybe it can be a 'disease' for those people especially girls that love to buy something each time they go shopping. Don't bother if the thing is useful or useless, pretty or ugly, everything in shopping mall is so attractive towards girls! So, it's easy for girls to being regret for buying something that actually they don't like it but all because of that SHOPPING DISEASE!

I did it before when I'm in secondary school. Each time I did it, I will be scolded by my mum. She will said"I thought you love this dress so much but why I didn't see you wear it for just one time? The dress always be hanged in your wardrobe!" and I will be like"Sorry mum, I don't like it already. It is so old-fashioned!" So from now on, I will think twice when I'm shopping. It's avoid to spend too much money to buy something that is useless and ya, it's also to avoid be scolded by my mum!

So, this is my opinion about 'Attitude Change Theory'. Hope you guys won't get addicted to the SHOPPING DISEASE that I mentioned about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages