Saturday 24 November 2012

Camera Shots, Angles & ASSIGNMENT!

Before I start, I would like to recommend you guys a video that I truly love the way they shoot. It is Super Junior 3rd album <Sorry Sorry> Repackage album <It's You> Drama version MV. They shoot all the way the MV just a take and without any NG. It really impressed me because they can make a member walk through the camera to bring us to another member's scene without awareness and it form a storyline. Click this link :- It's You Drama Ver. MV

Okay, let talk about the main topic.

Our latest assignment for Mr Hardip is we need to make a 10-15 minutes short video with any genre of drama or comedy. So Mr Hardip let us watch some previous student's product and all the short videos that Mr Hardip shows us are really very good work. At first, I'm so excited that we finally have to do some video -shooting assignment. But when we started doing our video-shooting, I realize that it is indeed a tough task.

My group members Joyce, Guat Ling, Nanyoung, Abigail, AK and I had form a team is supposed to shoot a Bollywood video because we think that nobody had tried shooting Bollywood video before so we're doing something special now and it sounds interesting!

So what's our short video talking about?

First, there is an Indian boy who fall in love with an Indian girl. Both of them love each other very much but who knows the girl suffers cancer disease and ended up die in the end. So in our short video, we put in sad ending instead of happy ending to remind people aka our classmates that we need to cherish the one we love when we're able to do so.

We tried our best to use those camera shots and angles that teaches by Mr Hardip in our tutorial class. We even to dance in the short video since it is a Bollywood style short video.

Anyway, this is my very first time that doing a video-shooting assignment with our classmates. Even though I need to come back from my hometown on purpose just for this video-shooting assignment but it's indeed a fun project although I had mentioned at above that it's really a tough task :/

TOUGH + FUN = SWEET MEMORIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages