Sunday 25 November 2012

Let's go TV!

Nowadays, there is variety of TV series, TV show, broadcast news and even live show. Among these varieties of show, there are two types of TV show that I love the most.

First, it's sport variety program.

There is a lot of sport variety program but the sport variety program that I prefer the most is Let's Go Dream Team that airs on KBS2. In this show, the producer will split the participants into two groups, one is Dream Team that set up with Korean artist and another group will set up with those professional athletes. The reason why I like this show so much is because it is a healthy show. Compare with others tv program, it is more interesting and fun. You can see the effort that putting on by every artist. I love how the determination of those artist had that they want to win the contest. They work together and encourage each other; this is the part that I love the most.




Second, it's music television program such as MCountdown!, Show Champion, Music Bank, Show! Music Core and Inkigayo. These five types of music television program broadcast by Mnet, KBS, MBC and SBS which is South Korean music television program. I love this kind of tv program because I love Kpop song so much and from these music program, I get to listen to the most latest Kpop songs. Besides that, I love the feeling how the celebrities enjoy on the stage, singing and dancing. This is one of the most enjoy moment towards a celebrities and how they can influence us by those lively atmosphere. Thus, on every week, they will announce a champion for the show that based on the album sales, digital sales and so-on. I love to see the scene when my favourite celebrities get the award. It feels so touched because I knew that their effort has not been put into waste.

It's definitely one of a sweetest moments for these celebrities because by getting awards in these music show, that's mean they are enough qualifications to stand on this stage and become the real performers. So for Korean celebrities, by winning in these music shows, is a most important springboard for them to move towards to the international.

Of course, it's one of a motivation for me by seeing them getting these awards and reminds myself that once I tried my best, my effort will not be wasted and the rewards that I get will more than what I expect.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages