Thursday 29 November 2012

There is always a story behind every picture..

Indeed, there is always a story behind every picture. Alright. I had never tried to write a fiction before. So I'm gonna start now.

I bet everyone know about World War II. According to Wikipedia, World War II was a global war that was underway by 1939 and ended in 1945. It involved a vast majority of the world's nations including all the great powers eventually forming two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. It was the most widespread war in history, with more than 100 million people serving in military units. In a state of "total war", the major participants placed their entire economic, industrial, and scientific capabilities at the service of the war effort, erasing the distinction between civilian and military resources. Marked by significant events involving the mass death of civilians, including the Holocaust and the only use of nuclear weapons in warfare, it resulted in 50 million to over 70 million fatalities. These deaths make World War II by far the deadliest conflict in all of human history.

It is just a brief introduction for you guys to recall all the memory about World War II.

When it was in the World War II era, people were very worried about whether they will be killed by those Japanese armies or not. But there was a girl, named Jane who thinks that she should do something to protect her family members so she tried to pretend as a guy so she won't be arrested. This is the way how she protects her family.

One day, when she went to market to buy something, there was a loud alert that the Japanese armies were informed the public that they gonna dropped a atomic bomb down. When she heard the loud alert, the first thought that appeared in her mind is, she needs to go back to her home as quick as possible because all her family members were still in the house which is her parents and two younger brothers. When she ran back to her home, she accidentally bumped into a Japanese army. The moment she fell down, she was thinking that she gonna get arrested by the Japanese army since the action that bumped into them is one of an irreverence and impolite behavior toward them.

"Dear officer, I'm really sorry. Please! Please don't killed me! My family members are still waiting for me in home! I truly apologize what I had did and I'm not do it on purposely!"

"..............................................."

"(looked up and saw the Japanese army's face with crying face)"

"(Armed Jane by getting up from the floor) If you still want to be alive, ran as far as you possible and don't come back to this area anymore. My leader is gonna dropped more atomic bomb down to this area in a few days more."

"Thank you officer! Thanks to your kindness! I will never forget you! You're the kindest army that I had been met!"

By the time, when Jane reached home, she spoke out what she met and what she had been told. What she can do now is bring her family out of this area.

Few days later, Jane met the Japanese army again beside the river when Jane was doing her laundry. Both of them chatted happily beside the river.

"Hmm. You still haven't know my name right?"

"Oops! Yup! What's your name?"

"My name is Takashi."

"Oh! Takashi! Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. Actually I hate war. I hate how those armies tried to destroy and occupied other people country. It's shameful and disgusting towards me.

"But why you came here? You said you hate war."

"I was being forced to come here. If I refused to come, my family will be killed by those Japanese armies. I wanna protect my family so I came here. I have no choices!"

"Hmm. Actually I'm a girl and my name is Jane (putting her hair down and wiped her face clean)."

"By the first time I met you, I knew that you're a girl."

Finally, both of them were true enough to reveal anything to each other and both of them started to fall in love with each other.

But sadly, in one of the bomb action, Takashi who wishes to protect Jane sacrificed himself to save Jane. It's indeed one of the saddest memories for Jane since she was the one who cause Takashi dead. But before Takashi dead, he told Jane that he's willing to do anything just to protect Jane but now he couldn't do anything anymore. After he finished his word, Takashi left Jane with lots of regret.

Until now, Jane still can't forget the love and kindness that given by Takashi although she had already married to John which is a British and gave birth to two healthy children. For Jane, the appearance of Takashi in her life was truly the most sweet and happier moments towards her, or maybe to Takashi too. Jane promised that she will always keep Takashi in her heart and will never forget him.

Instead of saying there is always a story behind every picture, there is always a sweet memory behind every sad ending is more suitable for this short fiction.

For your information, according to Wikipedia, World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to over 70 million. The sources cited in this article document an estimated death toll in World War II of 62 to 78 million, making it the deadliest war in world history in absolute terms of total dead but not in terms of deaths relative to the world population. When scholarly sources differ on the number of deaths in a country, a range of war losses is given, in order to inform readers that the death toll is disputed. Civilians killed totaled from 40 to 52 million, including 13 to 20 million from war-related disease and famine. Total military dead: from 22 to 25 million, including deaths in captivity of about 5 million prisoners of war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages