Sunday 25 November 2012

Magazine..

Honestly, I seldom read magazine. I usually read the magazine that bought by my mum, that's "Feminine". Here is one of the cover of the magazine that featuring one of the Taiwanese Girl Group S.H.E member Ella.

In this magazine, the reporters always get the facts and truths that seldom revealed in the newspaper or other magazine. They will always get the one and only news that interviewed with the litigant. The spirit always impresses me very much. Although they will get rejected or insulted with some bad words by those litigant or victim, they still never give up and always give the readers the most accurate news details.

Besides of facts and truths, this magazine will also recommend some new IT products such as laptop or smartphone. Not only IT products, they will also posted some cuisine recipe, latest cars product, fashion, make-up tutorial, fashion show event and some celebrities interview.

The part that I love the most in this magazine is the celebrity's interview part. In the interview, I can know more about the inherent of the celebrities.

That's all for my view of magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages