Sunday 25 November 2012

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

Novel. The only novel that I can think about is only Harry Potter.

Although I'm not the biggest fans of Harry Potter, but at least this is the only novel that I can really read through inside out.

Instead of comedy novels, romance novels, adventure novels and many more genres of novels, I still prefer mystery novels. So I will choose Harry Potter. Initially, Harry Potter only has paperback copy, but since Harry Potter becomes more famous after they release the movie version, the publisher started to publish the hardcover version for the reader to keep it as a collection.

The lesson that I can learn from Harry Potter is "three is better than one". Oops! What I mean is not the boys and girls relationship but truly friendship. From this novel, when one of them gets into trouble, his/her friends will come and rescue him/her without any hesitation. This is part that always impressed me so much.

Besides that, by reading this novel, I can really imagine if in this world everyone have their own magic skill and how is the world gonna be? It sounds fun but back to reality, it would never be happen so it's good for us to imagine. Ya, I mean just for fun.

Alright, the second reason why I will get addicted to Harry Potter since I had never touch a single novel before. Yea, it's because of the second male lead - Ron Weasley as known as Rupert Grint. Instead of the male lead Daniel Radcliffe, I more prefer Rupert Grint because he's way too cute! May I speak frankly? Actually I get addicted to the movie version first then I only started to read the novel version. Compare to novel version, of course, movie version is more interesting than novel version. But the feeling of when you're holding the book and flip it from one page to another page, you can feel how much of the effort does the writer - J.K. Rowling put inside. It's the feeling that you can feel when you're watching the movie version.

That's all for my review of novel - Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages