Sunday 25 November 2012

Dream? PETS SHOP!

Dream? I do have a dream.
For me, my dream is to open a pets shop.

Although it's not a new idea since nowadays there are a lot of pets shops, even pet saloon. But I don't care. I just want to own a pet shop. Yea my own pet shop.

Since I was a child, I love doggie so much. But my parents won't allow me to keep a pet because they think that I can't take care of it. Alright, what I can do is just listen to them.

But for now, I finally own a little doggie! Her name is Crystal. Of course, she's a little girl. She's naughty but yet too cute. She likes sleeping on my bed, lying on my legs and running with socks then bang on the door without control. Now she's at Muar with my parents and my younger sister. Although at the first, my parents are quite disagree that we keep her as a pet because my mum is a neat freak and she always keeps our house very clean so she's worried about if the pet will lose their fur or not. If yes, she seriously can't bear it. But luckily, Crystal seldom loses her fur so she's accepted by my mum.

My mum treats Crystal like treating her own daughter, even though she already has five daughters.

Ok, back to the topic. Why I wish to own myself a pet shop? The reason is quite simple, it is because I wish I can give the best and ever service to those doggies and taking care of them. I think it's an enjoyable and happier job ever!

Not only service the doggie that have owner, there is a duty that I wish I can achieve someday, that's I hope there is no stray dogs in my country or even worldwide! Once you have decided to keep a pet, it's a responsibility to keep them as your pet and take care of them within their lifetime. If you really don't have time to keep a pet, PLEASE DON'T BUY THEM JUST FOR FUN AND ABANDON THEM WHEN YOU'RE TIRED OF THEM! There is always a notice on every pet shop that reminds the buyer if they can truly take care of the pets or not. Not only doggie, but all kind of animals. If they can't, please leave.

Besides that, I believe the quote - "Dog is a Man's Best Friend". Doggie actually knows what our feeling is. Once they firmly believe in us, he/she ( I hate to use the word 'it' to describe doggie) will only listens to you no matter what. This is why I really love doggie.

DOGS ARE MORE SINCERE THAN HUMANS. Am I correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages